The heat in Tulsa isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, even if it is almost fall. Our climate doesn’t exactly follow along with what the calendar says. That means, however, that as others are starting to turn their minds towards keeping warm, we are still focusing on keeping cool. If your air conditioner isn’t working properly though you may find you have some trouble with this goal.
How do you know that your system is struggling? If you didn’t know them already, here are some warning signs you should know which indicate that the system needs repairs. Watching out for these warning signs can help you get repairs more quickly so you can enjoy reliable comfort for the rest of the season.
6 Signs Your Cooling System Needs Repairs
If your system isn’t running right, the sooner you get it back in shape again the better. Here are some indicators that you need to schedule AC repair in Tulsa with a team of professionals like ours.
- Short cycling: This refers to an interrupted cooling cycle. If your system only runs for a few minutes before shutting off and then starting back up again, it is one that is in trouble.
- No cooling: When you run your air conditioner you are supposed to get cool air. If this isn’t happening, or if you are getting lukewarm air, it means your AC needs a repair.
- Dirty air: Can you see dust particles coming out of the vents in your house? If so then it is safe to say you have some pretty dirty air. If a filter change doesn’t fix this, you’ll need help from a professional technician to address it.
- Weak airflow: Perhaps you’ve noticed that parts of your home aren’t cooling properly. This may be due to weak airflow from your HVAC system. A technician can help to restore strong airflow again.
- High energy bills: How have your energy bills been lately? If you haven’t increased your use but you notice an increase in your bills, it is a sign the system is struggling and needs repairs.
- Leaks: There is more than one potential reason your air conditioner might be leaking. Whether it is a condensate drain leak or a refrigerant leak, it should be addressed by a professional repair.
- Odd sounds: If your system has started to make strange noises lately, it’s best to take note of them. Rattling, bubbling, hissing, clanging, and screeching are all noises that indicate repair needs.
Professional Repairs Are Only a Click Away
Whether you’ve noticed one of these issues or another indicator of trouble in your air conditioner, you should always reach out to a professional technician to get the job done. A professional has the experience and tools necessary to get your air conditioner working again properly
The technicians at Air Comfort Solutions are trained and ready to provide the service you need when you need it. We employ NATE-certified technicians who are ready to provide repairs 7-days a week that are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can provide expert service for any cooling system around.